Easy Reader Upgrade
Now You Can Use Picture Book Blueprint to Create Early Easy Readers! (Requires Picture Book Blueprint)
With this video/worksheet bundle, Picture Book Blueprint users can create wonderful Early Easy Readers without having to buy another Blueprint!
In easy Reader Upgrade, Laura....
- explains what Early Easy Readers are and why it's such a great category for children's writers
- describes the three types of Early Easy Readers
- teaches how to take a manuscript that isn't working as a Picture Book and turn it into an Early Easy Reader
- shows exactly how to use Picture Book Blueprint to create an Early Easy Reader
- provides a collection of all-new worksheets that make adapting Picture Book Blueprint for Early Easy Readers a snap!
You'll get lifetime access to Easy Reader Upgrade right next to your Picture Book Blueprint. It couldn't be more convenient!
As an agent, editor and teacher, Laura Backes has become established as one of children's writing's most respected experts.
In her three decades of experience, Laura has edited and critiqued thousands of manuscripts, and has authored countless articles, reports, courses and books. She is the author of Best Books for Kids Who (Think They) Hate To Read (Random House), and Technical Editor for Writing Children’s Books for Dummies (Wiley). Her articles on children's book writing have appeared in Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market, Writer’s Digest and The Writer magazines, and has been a featured expert on scores of blogs, online events and podcasts.
Laura is the co-creator of the Picture Book Summit online conference where she is a featured presenter. Since 1990, she has been the Publisher and Executive Editor of Children's Book Insider, the Children's Writing Monthly.
Laura is a graduate of the University of Denver's Publishing Institute. She lives in Fort Collins, Colorado with her husband and partner Jon, their son Matt and their beloved mutt Rosie.